Saturday, November 21, 2009

Are you the Mother of the Year?

This is the question of the day.....and a way to tell you about a new blog!


Are you the Mother of the Year?


My cousin's wife Ashley has created a fun, new, Mommy blog. She is a first time mom, with an outside-of-the-home career. She knows, like all of us moms do, how crazily busy life can be when you've got a house to clean, laundry to wash, diaper bags to pack, bottles to make, and on and on. She knows that we will sometimes have the moments in life where we jump for joy and realize that yes, we are the best mothers out there. And sometimes we will have the moments where we want to go back to the bed, crawl under the covers, and wait for the next day to begin.

Her new blog is a place for you to come and share your funny, slightly embarassing, I-can't-believe-I-did-that moments. All you have to do is email her your Mother of the Year moment, and she posts it to the blog. You read these posts and realize, hey, I'm not the only one! I've been reading these since she started the blog a few weeks ago, and I actually laugh out loud over some of these posts. She also highlights "moms in the news", with different news stories that involve mothers from all over. Then at the end of the week, she does a poll to see who is the "Mother of the Week". Maybe it will be you!

If you need a laugh, or just proof that others have done those crazy things too, then be sure to check out Ashley's blog: I am Mommy of the Year

2 comments:

Ashley Beth said...

Thank you so much for the shout out to your readers!!! I'm "Beam"ing right now :)

Heather said...

Cute!!! I'll add it to my bloglist