Some highlights (and low-lights) of our Trick or Treating adventure.
1. Quinn insisted on climbing the stairs of each house and ringing the door bell "by myself Mommy". Although he would alternate which of us got to go halfway with him!
2. He rang the bell or knocked at each house and said Trick or Treat BEFORE they opened the door....every....single....time....
3. He always said "Thank you for da Trick or Treat" as he left each house!
4. One lady said "Bye cowboy" and Quinn tipped his hat at her! Literally lifted it up off his head and sat it back down! Don't know where he learned that!
5. He was so shocked and surprised that everybody that passed said "Hey Woody" to him. He could not believe that people knew what he was supposed to be!
6. At one of the last houses we went to, the kid in front of him got the last piece of candy. Quinn was so upset and didn't understand why he didn't get any, that the other kid's older sister offered Quinn a piece of her candy! Such a sweet girl!
7. The one bad moment of the night was when a teenager at one house deliberately scared Quinn on purpose. He was laying on the grass and would pop up and growl as the kids walked by. His sister said "Don't do it, that's a little kid coming" (meaning Quinn), but he did it anyway. Meanie!
8. Quinn was so cold by the time we got home we put him in a tub of warm water, gave him a bath and put him to bed!
9. First thing he said on Tuesday morning was "Mommy I ready for da Trick or Treat again!"