Do you remember Ashley? She married my cousin, Adam, and I wrote a post about how Adam ran the NYC Marathon one November. She tagged me in her most recent post, so being the good cousin that I am, I am going to be joining her in a game called "Crazy Eights". Basically, you put 8 answers down to the questions that follow.
8 TV Shows that I watch.
2. Amazing Race
3. Days of our Lives
4. Biggest Loser
5. Law and Order: SVU
6. Whatever Buddy has on the Discovery Channel or History Channel
7. 19 Kids and Counting
8. Quinn's favorite--Blues Clues or "Go Go" (that's what he calls Go Diego Go)
8 Favorite Restaurants
1. Olive Garden
2. Red Lobster
3. Cities ( a local restaurant)
4. Grand China (a yummy restaurant back home in SC)
5. Anything Mexican
8. Malay (local Chinese restaurant)
8 Things I look forward to
2. The day Quinn accepts Christ as his Saviour
3. Summer vacation
4. Spending time with my two boys.
5. Having another child if the Lord allows it
6. Watching Quinn as he learns new things
7. Reading the newest book by my favorite author
8. Church on Sunday
8 Things I did yesterday
1. Administered the Science End of Grade test to my 5th graders
2. Folded 2 loads of clothes
3. Prepared 19 pork chops, 12 chicken breasts, and 9 pounds of ground beef for the freezer after we did our yearly "stock up" from Sam's.
4. Snuggled with Quinn until he fell asleep.
5. Watched a little TV
6. Fell asleep on the couch after Buddy and Quinn went to sleep.
7. Got a sweet birthday gift from one of my students (post to come soon)
8. Watched Quinn draw me pictures on his MagnaDoodle.
8 Things I like about Winter
2. Quinn's Birthday
3. Snow Days
4. watching snow fall
5. homemade soup
6. snuggling under a blanket
7. thick socks
8 things I am Passionate about
4. our families
5. being a mom
6. teaching children
8 words/phrases I use often
1. Oh my word
4. I love you!
5. Stop it Tillman (when the dog barks for no reason)
6. Be quiet! ( to my class...the loudest one I've ever had!)
7. Quinny Quinn
8. Are you kidding me?
8 things I've learned from my past
1. God will take care of me and my family.
2. My mom was right.
3. I never knew being a mom would be so hard, yet so easy.
4. Using sharp knives is not in my best interest.
5. Blind dates can end up being the best date ever!
6. Going through 12+ hours of labor plus having an emergency surgery was worth it!
7. God puts people into our lives for a reason!
8. You can never out-give God!
8 Places I want to visit/see
5. The Grand Canyon
6. The Statue of Liberty
7. Germany (again)
8. African Safari
8 things I need/want
1. new pair of sneakers
2. some new makeup
3. a maid
4. to eat a meal at Paula Deen's restaurant in Savannah, GA
5. a new wardrobe
6. to be better and more consistent with my devotions
7. a magic wand so I don't have to pack up my classroom in a couple of weeks
8. more free time to spend with my family.
Now Ashley tagged 8 other people. I'm not going to do that, but if you feel like joining in, I'd love to hear your responses.