Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Why we went shopping on Black Friday

We spent Thanksgiving at my parents' house in SC this year. It was a nice change of pace for me, since I've done the cooking at my house for about 4 years in a row. The only thing I had to tackle was the traffic between here and there....that's a post for itself!

Buddy and I got up super early on Friday morning and we waited outside the local Home Depot store, in hopes of getting a $28 shop-vac, and an air compressor kit.

We ended up with a way to keep Quinn entertained....

First you tell Grandpa to "get in da box".



Then Grandpa realizes he can't bend the way he used to and asks the almost 3 year old to help him "get in da box".



Then you look at Grandpa and say "My Turn!"



And then you "get in da box" with Grandpa!



Fun Times....and I'm so thankful I got up at 4:30....that smile is totally worth it!

No comments: