Thursday, December 27, 2012

Jacob is 9 months old

I can barely believe my little Jacob is 9 months old.  Quinn and I took him to the doctor for his checkup today. This was a great visit because there were NO SHOTS!!

His weight was 19 pounds 10 ounces and his height was 27 and 3/4 .   I can't remember what his percentiles were, but I know for sure he is not tall! For Buddy and I, the funniest thing is getting used to a normal sized child, after Quinn was always off the charts for his height.

Milestones:
Completely sitting up on his own.
Can go from laying down to sitting up without help.
Can go from sitting up to laying down without help.
He "army-crawls", dragging his belly across the floor.
Eating stage 2 foods
Starting to self-feed with puffs
Babbles and says "da-da", "ma-ma", "buh" (we think will be brother or bubba)
Throws toys out of crib, out of swing, off the high-chair, etc for us to pick up and give back just so he can throw it down again.
Is beginning to pull up

And here's my sweet boy on his 9-month birthday.

No comments: