Sunday, March 24, 2013

My Linus

Quinn was obsessed with pacifiers when he was a baby.  Jacob is obsessed with blankets.  Mom crocheted him a blue and brown blanket while I was pregnant for Jacob's "first" Christmas present.  He keeps this blanket in his swing.  She made another one at my request in a baby blue/green/yellow combination. He keeps that one at "Nana" Susan's.  His real Nana knit a blue and white blanket, which stays in his crib.  He has a back-up blanket that one of my mom's friends made for him that we use when one of the others is being washed.

But the one he can't get enough of is the orange and white one Mom made for Quinn when he was a baby.  Jacob came across that one when I was putting some things away in his closet. The drawer it was in was open and he got it and never looked back.  He must have this blanket with him at all times. This is the one that stays in his car seat. In fact, I usually have to take the orange one with us to Susan's, and it goes with Jacob anytime I take him out of the car. His Sunday School nursery teachers say he crawls around with the blanket too!

Just call him Linus!





No comments: