Thursday, October 16, 2008

The Early Bird Catches the Apple

Or is it...A Worm a Day Keeps the Doctor Away....

OK. Let me just say with the crazy, busy weeks I've been having lately, it would make sense that eventually I would make a mistake.

Only this mistake involved an apple, and yes, you guessed it.... a worm.

And this particular apple was packed into Buddy's lunch.

And yes, he almost bit into it. Oh well, like I said, it was bound to happen.

But, he must not be too mad at me. When I got home on Tuesday night, after a day at work, 2 (yes 2) meetings at the fire station, and feeling like I was coming down with a cold, I was greeted by an amazing sight!

Buddy had cleaned....the living room....the kitchen....BOTH BATHROOMS....

He had fed the baby and packed his bag for the next day!

He made me sit down and relax while he dashed back to the master bathroom to run the tub full of warm water with candles all around. I got to soak while he put Quinn to bed.

If he does all this on the same day I accidentally put a wormy apple in his lunch, I wonder what he'll do if I "accidentally" burn supper???

3 comments:

Heather said...

I may need to try the worm too if it does all that! I say let them baby you every once in a while...we deserve it!

Anonymous said...

Wish Dad would do the same for me sometime.

Love

Mom

Pam said...

Wow, he's a keeper! "Works of service" is my "love language", so that all would have really meant a lot to me!