Sunday, September 26, 2010

2 Years of Blogging

I missed my "Blog-a-versary" by a few days. I can't believe I've been writing about my life for 2 years now. I looked back over a lot of my posts as I thought about this one. There are some things that, if it were not for this blog, I would not remember them at all! I am just not a scrapbook kind of girl, but I love to write out my thoughts.


I looked back at last year's anniversary post and re-lived all those memories too! Fun times.


I thought I would do another Top-Ten list for year two of blogging. But first I wanted to re-live my favorite post since last September. It seems funny now, but getting locked outside on the coldest night of the year is not something I will forget any time soon.


These were the posts that had the most comments from the past year of blogging. How many of these do you remember?


#10: The Cutest Biker Boy Ever......click here.


#9: "Handy" Buddy's latest project.....click here.


#8: Quinn, the St. Bernard.....click here


#7: When our best friends moved....click here.


#6: Quinn and Tillman....click here.


#5: The "infamous" KNIFE....click here.


#4: Quinn is just as clumsy as his Momma....click here.


#3: The day I needed stitches....click here.


#2: My "Heaven" baby....click here.


#1: An Update....click here. (This just doesn't seem like the kind of post I would have ever expected to get the most comments. It really was not meant to be a significant post when I wrote it. Oh well... you just never know.)


Looking back, the month of March was pretty crazy around here. I wrote six posts in March, and 4 of them are in the Top-Ten. Interesting.


I hope you had fun remembering the past year with me! I would love to hear from some of my "silent" readers....you know who you are! You read, but you never comment! Let today be the day you come out of hiding....I would love to know who is reading!


Thanks for continuing to read my blog....because This Is My Life!

4 comments:

Beth Cotell said...

Happy Blogoversary! I've enjoyed reading all of your posts!

Pam said...

Happy Blogoversary! You always write great posts, and I love the way that you are preserving your family's memories.

Kim said...

I enjoy reading your blog. It really is a great way to record family memories.

Angie Tullock said...

Happy 2 years:) I enjoy reading all the blogs, I just don't do a good job of keeping one up!