Thursday, May 24, 2012

Homemade Foaming Hand Soap

I've read on several websites about how easy it is to make homemade foaming hand soap.  Since I   had an empty hand soap container, I decided to try it and see for myself. And it was SO EASY!! 

And I took pictures so you can see how easy it is too.

Items you need:
Empty Foaming Hand Soap container
A bottle of body wash (I used the liquid kind, not the creamy kind)
Warm water


First add about a half inch or so of the body wash to the pump container.


Then add warm water until almost to the top. Some suds will form!


After you add the warm water, swish the liquid around in the container for a few seconds so the soap will begin to dissolve.


Finally, add the pump to the container and there you go! Foaming Hand Soap.


This would be a great way to use up a bottle of body wash with just a little left over, or a way to use a scent that you aren't that crazy about.  I may never buy foaming hand soap again!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's a great idea. I might try that too.

Mom