Thursday, May 24, 2012

Quinn's K-3 Awards

Quinn received several awards for his K-3 school year.

A preschool "diploma" and perfect attendance!  I am so thankful that Quinn was not sick at all this school year and was able to attend every day...even when I was in the hospital having Jacob, my parents made sure he went to school on Tuesday and Thursday!



Good conduct and Bible Verse awards


I am so proud that Quinn memorized 15 Bible verses this year. And I forget that for half the year he was only 3 years old!  I want to always remember the verses that were first in his life, so for my own memory, I'm writing them all down....

Genesis 1:1--"In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth."   (August verse)
John 1:3---"All things were made by Him."  (September verse)
Psalm 139:14---"I am fearfully and wonderfully made."  (September verse)
Psalm 18:30---"As for God, His way is perfect."  (October verse)
Psalm 23:1---"The Lord is my Shepherd."  (October verse)
Phillipians 4:19---"My God shall supply all you need."  (November verse)
Genesis 26:24---"Fear not, for I am with thee."  (November verse)
John 3:16--"For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whosever believeth in Him, should not perish, but have everlasting life."  (December verse)
Psalm 106:1--"O give thanks unto the Lord, for He is good."  (January verse)
Luke 11:28---"Blessed are they that hear the word of God and keep it."  (February verse)
James 1:17---"Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above. (February verse)
I John 3:23---"Love one another."  (March verse)
Matthew 8:27---"Even the winds and seas obey Him."  (March verse)
Matthew 28:20---"Lo, I am with you always." (April verse)
Psalm 56:3---"What time I am afraid, I will trust in thee."   (April verse)



And finally, Quinn received his 2nd report card.



Once again, he got all "G"s for good progress, except for those dreaded scissors.  I guess we will be cutting things this summer....if only he was big enough to cut the grass! Ha ha.

I am so proud of the progress Quinn made this year. He started out as a cute little toddler boy and has really shown maturity this year. He's still all boy, but his vocabulary has increased and you can even have a conversation with him now. He has developed a sense of humor and can tell you why something is funny.  I am so proud of my son!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So very proud of you Quinn. You are becoming a little man. But you'll alway be this grandmother sweet baby boy.

Love you bunches

Grandma