Friday, April 5, 2013

Spring Cleaning....Day 2....master bathroom

I'm continuing to catch up on the Spring Cleaning Challenge by Money Saving Mom.   I have done some of the projects out of order and slightly behind schedule due to having a family day on Monday (Buddy was off work and I am on Spring Break!)  I worked on the master bedroom (day 3 project) yesterday which was actually day 4, so today I jumped right in to work on day 2 which should have been done on Tuesday.

Confused yet? At least I'm trying!

And in my quest to get caught up on the different projects for this challenge, I forgot to take a before picture. Here is what it looks like now, though!

2 comments:

Beth Cotell said...

You are doing a great job with all of your spring cleaning. I need to get it in gear and do some spring cleaning around here as well!

Kim said...

I like this challenge idea. I have been working on different rooms but did not know about the suggestions so I have not taken any pictures. I have been doing major clean outs of stuff! It feels so good to be organized it. Super job yourself!