Thursday, July 2, 2009

Going to Kid's Planet

Hi there, it's Quinn, writing my last post about my vacation.

Grandma and Grandpa took me to a park called Kid's Planet. It was built after Mommy was too big to play on slides and swings, so Grandma and Grandpa had never been there before. There was a lot of fun things to do, but I am too little to do a lot of the stuff they have there. Maybe next summer I can do more.

One thing that was cool to play with was this sand table. I played on a sand table at Claire's house when we went for the Easter Egg Hunt, so I knew what to do. Grandpa and I had fun playing with the sand sifter and getting our hands dirty!



Of course I had to play on the slide. Mommy has mentioned before how much I love slides, so of course I had to take a few turns. Grandma was proud that I could slide down without help. She was at the bottom to catch me, though!



This musical pipe tower was fun. Do you see all the numbers? Each number represents a musical note. Each pipe is a different length, so when you raise the gold ball and let it bang on the pipe, it sounds like a music note. On the top of the tower, it tells you which notes to play in which order to play different songs. In this picture Grandpa is trying to play one of the songs, and I am helping.
Finally, I had fun driving this wooden train.
I can't wait to go back to Kid's Planet because there was a bunch of fun things to do but I need to be bigger.
Grandma and Grandpa, I had so much fun at your house. I hope I can come back every summer! (And next time, Grandpa needs to take pictures so Grandma can be in the pictures!!) Thanks for letting me come to stay. I love you! Love, Quinn

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a wonderful 4 days we had together!!! Can't wait until next summer. Cousin Preston has told us of a water park just opened in Duncan. Her Papa and Nana took her yesterday and she had a blast. Maybe we can go there next summer. We're now looking forward to our beach trip in a few weeks so hurry and get well.

We love you so very much

Grandma and Grandpa

Amy said...

All these posts "written by" Quinn will be so much fun for him to read when he's older!

I know I totally flaked on my Fitness Friday post last week (Well, not really. I was without internet.), but I put one up yesterday. If you'd like to write another Shred post, feel free to add a link,

Fitness Friday - week 2, at muddy boots

How's your Shred going? I was supposed to re-measure last night but I chickened out. Maybe this morning... Although -depending on the results- it might not be the best way to start the weekend!