Friday, January 14, 2011

Has it really been 3 years?

It is so hard to believe that in just 3 short years, my son has gone from this.....

1/9/08



March 2008



1/9/09



July 2009



.....to this! 1/9/2011. Three years.....such a short time, yet it seems so long.


Dear Quinn,
You just had your 3rd birthday a few days ago. It seems like only yesterday I was at the hospital waiting for you to make your entrance into the world. You amaze me every day with all the new things you know. I am so proud of you for knowing your colors, shapes, numbers and letters already! You are such a smart boy! You love to have fun and play...especially the slides or swings. It was fun taking you swimming this summer for the first time. I love that you have such a sweet spirit and how caring you are. You love to give me hugs and kisses...snuggle time is the best. You love to go to church and Sunday School.
I don't know if you will remember all this as you get older....but I will. You have stolen Mommy's heart! I am so blessed to be your Mommy. I pray for you every day. I pray that you will grow up to be the man that God would have you to be. And I pray for you to accept the Lord as your Saviour at an early age.
Your daddy and I love you so much Quinn! Happy 3rd Birthday!
Love Mommy

2 comments:

Andrea said...

Happy Birthday, Quinn!

Just think, it only gets better from here.....

Kim said...

Happy Birthday Quinn!