Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Tasty Tuesday.....Cheesy Ranch Dip

I am a little frustrated today because I have a ton of pictures I want to download off my camera and I can't get the computer to recognize my card. Pictures of Christmas, snow, and Quinn's birthday.....hopefully these posts will come soon.

Today's Tasty Tuesday is a quick dip for crackers, veggies, etc.

Cheesy Ranch Dip

1 packet Ranch DIP mix (not dressing mix)

1 and a half cups of shredded Cheddar cheese

1/2 - 3/4 cup bacon pieces

16 oz sour cream

Directions:
Combine all ingredients and stir well.

**You can chill this an hour or so before eating for the best taste, but you can also serve it immediately**

**Tastes even better the 2nd day....if there's any left!

1 comment:

Beth Cotell said...

I love dips! I wish I had a big bowl of this right now!