Monday, August 20, 2012

Jacob's First Day at Mrs. Susan's

Today was also Jacob's first day of daycare. I found out while I was pregnant that a lady at our church keeps children at her home in an in-home daycare. She is certified through the state and licensed.  In fact, she told me she had been doing this over 30 years, because she wanted a way to stay home when her own daughters were born. Her younger daughter is in my Sunday School class.

Jacob will be staying with Mrs. Susan. It was harder dropping him off than I thought it would be.  I have been with him almost every single day since he was born, except for those few days I went back to work at the end of the school year.  I am so thankful he gets to stay with a nice, Christian lady. Being with Mrs. Susan will be just like he was being taken care of by his Grandma or his Nana.

No comments: