Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Handy Buddy has a helper!

I've said for years that when it comes time to have repairs done or projects created, I don't need a handy man.  I've got my Handy Buddy.  He has saved our dryer from birds. He has re-done some chairs and built a deck for one of his older coworkers. He built Quinn a sandbox. Most recently he's changed out our kitchen faucet, but Jacob was having a "hold me" day, so I didn't get any pictures of that project. He's done more things than I have time to post about.

Since Buddy works in the construction industry as his career, he knows not only how to complete the job, he also knows how to manage the job.  And a good project manager knows the sure-fire way to have a successful project is to have an excellent assistant!

We recently were able to add a storage building to our backyard.  As the "manager", Buddy opted to have the building professionally installed...mostly due to his crazy schedule the week it arrived. (He easily could have built it himself). Part of the requirements for the installer's warranty was to make sure it had a good coat of paint. Buddy decided to do this part himself, and he did the smart thing and found himself an assistant!






**Special thanks to my mom for taking these pictures!!**

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's great. Glad I was there to see Quinn "the assistant" in action.

Mama